Many employers encounter graduates who join their organisations who are not necessarily prepared for the world of work.
At readygrad, we understand these challenges from an employer's perspective through our extensive graduate program management experience within large corporates. We believe we have established a solution which helps ensure that graduates are better prepared for the workplace. By developing a new graduate's self awareness and soft skills prior to commencing work, they will be set up for success and add value earlier into their development program.
While the main jobready program is offered to all eligible students, we can also work with you to tailor a program specific to your companies needs. Modules can be adapted and training can be held at your offices or in an agreed training facility. Organisations can build this training into their 'keep warm' activity for each graduate intake, ensuring each cohort experiences common jobready training prior to commencement.
The training encompasses various modules including:
- Understanding your personal brand
- Business skills & etiquette
- Problem solving
- Time management
Benefits of jobready for employers:
- Keep post offer / pre start graduates engaged in the May to January period
- Opportunity to promote to all Victorian residents who were unsuccessful in your graduate recruitment process. Offering graduates this opportunity at no cost to them helps their development and promotes your company’s brand in a positive light.
- Current undergrad vac / casual / intern students and applicants might all be eligible.
To discuss a bespoke solution for your organisation, or for further information about the training program in general, please contact Rohan Holland on email@example.com
I am definitely more prepared for assessment centres! Im excited.. Thanks Readygrad
They deliver what they promise and that's the REAL INSIGHT of the graduate recruitment process.
Just wanted to thank you and the readygrad team for the amazing help, I have since been offered a graduate role at IBM!
I learnt so much about the graduate selection process
Everything you need to know about graduate recruitment. Very practical and helpful – thankyou Readygrad!
...it has improved my confidence for when I have to face the kind of challenges necessary to secure that grad position.