- Resume preparation session
- Interview preparation workshop
- Formal Training Agreement
- 12 week internship placement in your nominated profession
- Placement into a host organisation – we work with 4,000 host companies operating across most industries
- Formalised evaluation process with midpoint and exit placement reviews
- A dedicated Placement Consultant to mentor, coach and offer career advice throughout
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment Statement of Attainment on successful completion of the program
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance required for the placement
Our Work Integrated Learning placement has been recognised by ASQA as a vocational training course. During your placement you will work towards and be assessed for the national unit of competency: BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment.
Unique to Readygrad this is the first, and only, WIL program of its kind in Australia!