The Employability Audit Tool is a simple online form which provides students with an employability dashboard based on key recruitment criteria. Drawing on graduate recruitment and development specialist experience at companies including BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto and BP Australia, and Readygrad’s direct connection to 6,600 industry partners, the Employability Audit provides institutions and their students feedback based on what graduate employers are demanding today.
Measuring areas such as GPA, work experience, extracurricular activities, leadership and motivational fit, the Employability Audit Tool provides students with an employability score to help understand employability strengths and gaps. Results are available immediately after completing the audit and universities are provided with a comprehensive report detailing group results.
- Simple, affordable and immediate to implement
- Unlimited scalability
- Group reporting capability
- Complement to existing programs
- Helps inform future employability program strategies
- Tailored group sessions with employer insight (optional)
- Understand their employability from an employer perspective
- Quick and easy to complete in just five minutes
- Immediate on-screen dashboard of results including score and commentary
- Identify employability strengths and gaps
Contact us today to arrange a demo of the Readygrad Employability Audit Tool or to discuss your student employability needs.
Interested to know more?
Discover how a Readygrad partnership can help enhance your graduate employability strategy.