Workshops & Seminars
Readygrad has developed a range of seminars and workshops to help students be better prepared for the job market and professional business environment. The interactive content has been developed by drawing on our expertise in graduate recruitment and development, professional services and employability training, and our direct connection with more than 6,600 companies. Incorporating up-to-date industry insight from an employer perspective, the Readygrad series of seminars and workshops are designed to complement technical training and support the transition from student life to the workplace.
Employability seminars and workshops can be delivered standalone or part of a series, and are designed to enhance your existing employability strategies.
Readygrad delivers sessions on campus and some topics can be delivered in both seminar workshop formats.
Readygrad’s Workshop and Seminar list
Recruitment Preparation Series
- Strategic Job Search & the Hidden Job Market (S,W)
- Graduate Recruitment Process (S,W)
- Psychometric Testing & Video Interviewing (S,W)
- Interview Skills (S,W)
- Assessment Centres (S,W)
- Cover Letter & Resumes (S,W)
- Be the Recruiter (W)
Study to Work Transition
- Identifying & Leveraging Strengths & Characteristics (S,W)
- Goal Setting & Attainment (S,W)
- Personal Branding (W)
- Building Rapport & Personal Pitch (W)
- Communicating with Impact (W)
- Transitioning to Corporate Life (W)
- The Australian Professional Workplace (S,W)
- Navigating Organisations & Networking (W)
- Building Resilience & Receiving Feedback (S,W)
- Understanding Self & Teams (W)
- Cross-Generational Teams (W)
- Effective Meetings (S,W)
- Presenting with Influence (W)
S=Seminar - lecture style for up to 200 people. W=Workshop - dynamic, immersive and interactive session for 20-30 people.
Customised workshops and delivery methods are available.
Find out more about our workshops and seminars including content and learning outcomes by chatting to our partnerships team.
Discover how a Readygrad partnership can help enhance your graduate employability strategy.