- Resume preparation session
- Interview preparation workshop
- Formal Training Agreement
- 12-week internship placement in your nominated profession
- Placement into a host organisation – we work with hundreds of host companies operating across most industries
- Formalised evaluation process with midpoint and exit placement reviews
- A dedicated Placement Consultant to mentor, coach and offer career advice throughout
- BSBOPS201 – Work effectively in business environments Statement of Attainment on successful completion of the program, provided by and delivered on behalf of Gradability Pty Ltd, RTO 91436.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance required for the placement
When you enrol in an internship, you will get FREE & instant access to our Internship Success Toolkit - valued at $249 - through our eGrad portal. Here you will find five self-paced learning modules designed to help you develop the skills required to enter business life.
Internship Success Toolkit modules:
1. Effective Communication
Demonstrate the use of words, tone and body language in communication style while gaining insight into rapport-building techniques.
2. Business Skills & Etiquette
Practice positive business etiquette habits in the workplace and demonstrate positive workplace behaviours.
3. Personal Branding
What is a personal brand? Define personal brand in a workplace context and build a personal brand action plan.
4. Business Communications
Demonstrate business-appropriate verbal and written communication techniques. Define the differences between passive, aggressive and assertive communication.
5. Career Path and Planning
Align your signature strengths to development activities using the 70:20:10 learning methodology. Plan and prepare for job interviews using the ‘STAR’ behavioural interview technique.