- Resume preparation session
- Interview preparation workshop
- Formal Training Agreement
- 12-week internship placement in your nominated profession
- Placement into a host organisation – we work with hundreds of host companies operating across most industries
- Formalised evaluation process with midpoint and exit placement reviews
- A dedicated Placement Consultant to mentor, coach and offer career advice throughout
- BSBOPS201 – Work effectively in business environments Statement of Attainment on successful completion of the program, provided by and delivered on behalf of Gradability Pty Ltd, RTO 91436.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance required for the placement
When you enrol in an internship, you will get instant access to our Internship Success Toolkit through our eGrad portal. Here you will find five self-paced learning modules designed to help you develop the skills required to enter business life.
Internship Success Toolkit modules:
1. Effective Communication
Demonstrate the use of words, tone and body language in communication style while gaining insight into rapport-building techniques.
2. Business Skills & Etiquette
Practice positive business etiquette habits in the workplace and demonstrate positive workplace behaviours.
3. Personal Branding
What is a personal brand? Define personal brand in a workplace context and build a personal brand action plan.
4. Business Communications
Demonstrate business-appropriate verbal and written communication techniques. Define the differences between passive, aggressive and assertive communication.
5. Career Path and Planning
Align your signature strengths to development activities using the 70:20:10 learning methodology. Plan and prepare for job interviews using the ‘STAR’ behavioural interview technique.